Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions

+11
rizal
nelliloong
58jalanhilir4
hashimee
Abukhairy Abdillah
bh
anna wong
thomaswong
brunong1998
Nash
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Gated and guarded community

Post by raymondl Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Dear houseowners,

I would suggest that the sub committee implement the security guards patrolling for all houses before the forthcoming Hari Raya Puasa festive holiday and to have a seperate meeting with houseowners of Jalan Hilir 3 as soon as possible to explain the proposal. Thanks.

raymondl

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Gated community

Post by raymondl Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Dear houseowners,

The other alternative will be to explore into the possibility of closing the Jalan Hilir 3 access to Desa Pandan permanently but only allow pedesdrians crossing. This will certainly reduce the traffic passing through Jalan Hilir 3.
Proposal to gate Jalan Hilir 3 should look into the joint access with Angsana Hilir condo and close up one access at the shop/apt area.
Again, I wish to request that the sub committee to have urgent meeting with Jalan Hilir 3 houseowners.

raymondl

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions

Post by brunong1998 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 pm

I agree with Raymond Lee to involve more Jalan 3 residents, and they themselves must also be willing to play active role for the good of all. There is always solution to problem ONLY if we work together. Otherwise, the whole idea will remain in our wish list, and the community will continue to live in fear, lose valuables, suffer injuries, and other inconveniences etc etc etc... There is always a $$price to improving things... Rolling Eyes

brunong1998

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty GATED AND SECURITY PATROL

Post by nelliloong Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Hello All,

I totally agree with Mr RaymondL that the sub-committee should please try to implement the security guard patrolling asap/before HariRaya. Hope to hear favourably soon.

Thank you and CHEERS

nelliloong

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions

Post by Nash Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 am

Hello fellow residents,
The gated proposal had received a lot of feedback, but there is no way to tell if we got the majority supporting the idea.
In view of that, I have set up an online poll to collect your support/objection.
Please check the forum here, click on the poll at the top of the page. You can only poll once, therefore nobody can cheat by clicking multiples time. From here maybe we can have show hand poll in the next meeting.

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/project-01-gated-security-patrol-f8/gate-and-fencing-design-proposal-t34.htm

Happy voting

cheers
NASH
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Gated and guarded community

Post by raymondl Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 am

Hi Nash,

I am agreeable to the gated and guarded proposal but need further deliberation to address Jalan Hilir 3 houseowners' conserns.

p.s. Are we suppose to postreply to state our stand or just double click on the poll statement. Please advise. Thanks.

raymondl

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Security patrol vs gated security

Post by rizal Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Dear All Residents..

My suggestion much better we proceed on security patrol first and looks on outcome results before to proceed on gated security proposal.

From my view on gated security proposal needs more on study requirement, scope of works, statements of needs and statistic overcome crime results for currently, after produce security patrol and future with gated security and also maintenance matters.

Hopefully the committee don't hurriedly to make decission on proposal for gated security and looks on overall picture caused it impact on cost, flexiblity on relatives & outsider (kindergarden) to entering our residents area, how to managed traffic, maintenance cost and the others related matters.

Actually i'm also agreed on gated security proposal but needs more detail and others option proposal to achive our intend for safety,security and healty residents.

Nice to meet you all.

Thanks.

rizal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:51 am

raymondl wrote:Hi Nash,

I am agreeable to the gated and guarded proposal but need further deliberation to address Jalan Hilir 3 houseowners' conserns.

p.s. Are we suppose to postreply to state our stand or just double click on the poll statement. Please advise. Thanks.

just click to post your vote. Anyone welcome to comment and state any statement..
and Raymond you need to register to vote, otherwise you dont see the poll button..
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty gated community poll

Post by azah Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 pm

hi nash
before i cast my poll i would like to enquire my landlord on whether they are willing to contribute on the investment of contructing the fence and the gate....will revert to the forum soon.

salam
azah
azah

http://www.klasiber.com

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty gated community poll

Post by azah Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Dear all,
I have been going through this post and also had a really good discussion with my landlord. First and foremost, it is good of Mr. Raymond Lee and his team to relive the Resident Association and pass the motion on how the houseowners of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir are to obtain the title of this property, I think thats the priority in the first place of reliving the association and holding the AGM late last month. However, during the AGM not much were discuss but thanks to NASH we now have this forum to actually voice out our views.

Unfortunately, after the AGM, house owners were not being updated with the latest development with regards to engaging a surveyor to draw up the Pre Comp Plan and the status right now. My landlord has been requesting to know the status.

I think we have jump the gun here, by focusing more on the security issue i.e. gated parameter, hiring of security guards and supplying of car sticker to residents. I apologise for the negative approach I have in this forum this time, but I agree with my house owner, that we should be more focusing on the issue that has been long awaited for i.e. TITLE.

Thefts and crime is happening almost everywhere, even if the community has come up with the suggestion of the gated parameter, wouldn't it be good if the committee could have pass round the estimates on how much that house owners are to invest in such a motion. I think that would be proper, and as I see it is already 90% agreed to that. I hope the committee would have not ONE option but a couple of options on how the gated parameter would be like i.e. picket fencing, wire mesh fencing or retaining wall with automated gate.

I hope Mr. Raymond Lee or anyone in the committee could address this soon. Again I apologise for sounding a little negative, but I believe this is for the good of everyone.

cheers
azah
azah

http://www.klasiber.com

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Titles issues

Post by raymondlee Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Azah,

Thank you for raising the issues on titles application. After our meeting with Deputy director of Selangor Land and Mines on 29.7.2008, we were trouble by PTG's stand that the residents association is not the legal entity to apply for the land titles on behalf of all houseowners. The presence of Ler Lum make the matter more difficult for Land Office to process our application.

We have a series of discussion with the sub committee members on the way forward and subsequent meeting with one outside liquidator for views and advice. After much discussion, we have been advised that we should proceed to appoint Land Surveyor to prepare the pre comp plan and subsequently submit the documents for Ler Lum's endorsement. We shall look into legal options should Ler Lum not co operating with us.

We also wish to emphasise that the titles and environment sub committees are pursuing the various issues concurrently with different group of sub committee members. We hope the above clarify the confusion on our priorities. Thanks once again for raising your concerns.

raymondlee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 am

Hi,

This is the picture of a wall teared down to make way for a door in order for them to use Hilir 6 row by the people who live in the kampung houses. I took this picture and tried to put it in the web but I was unable to do, could u kindly put it up.

Thanks
Yasmin

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Image010
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Gated Area

Post by Kamal H5 Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:20 am

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all,

This my simple and honest comment.
Its a great proposal and great illustration. Well done.

Nevertheless, lets just put our priority first, to get the individual title for our TSAH. I was told that the cost to get the title is also quite expensive.

We already have the KOPs guard patrolling our area. Insyaallah, the crime rate will be reduce or at least those "penyamun" would be scared to get into our area. The gated idea can be done once we get our title.

There are a lot of things need be taken into account b4 deciding on something; e.g;- closing permanently the access road to Desa Pandan. We dont wanna be the enemy to the "outsiders" as most of them are using the access road. Maybe there are some other better options on this matter. We just dont wanna create another havoc.

Kamal H5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Kamal H5 wrote:Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all,

This my simple and honest comment.
Its a great proposal and great illustration. Well done.

Nevertheless, lets just put our priority first, to get the individual title for our TSAH. I was told that the cost to get the title is also quite expensive.

We already have the KOPs guard patrolling our area. Insyaallah, the crime rate will be reduce or at least those "penyamun" would be scared to get into our area. The gated idea can be done once we get our title.

There are a lot of things need be taken into account b4 deciding on something; e.g;- closing permanently the access road to Desa Pandan. We dont wanna be the enemy to the "outsiders" as most of them are using the access road. Maybe there are some other better options on this matter. We just dont wanna create another havoc.

hi Kamal

Raymond is heading our task force related to title issue. It is our highest priority on the schedule, it has started well before the gated project stated. This process in ongoing and there are some progress, which I would leave to Raymond to update us.

I have updated the forum to have dedicated section for title issue. Please use them to get updated news from the team.

regards
NASH
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions

Post by Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello fellow residents,
The forum has been increasing in content, and I started to received some comments that the entire forum structure need revamp.

Instead of trying to make this one more organize, I decided to create another blog, just to disseminate latest information to all residents.

Please visit the new website at the following link;

http://tsahra.nashjohari.com/

Thank you

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Comments and Discussions - Page 2 Empty YES to security barriers!!!!

Post by naaaziz Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

i am VERY disappointed with the opening of the security barriers, i felt safer when it was closed.

i suppose the 2 residents who complaint to MPAJ were just thinking of their own convenient and not our community at large & they also obviously think that safety & security to home & family is NOT a priority. yes, it was somewhat a little inconvenient at first but i have no reason to complaint after awhile & was quite happy to take the 'long way in' knowing comfortingly that our area was made somewhat safer... it's not like it's a damper to your petrol budget.

when you have had things stolen from you house like TWO (2) Proton Perdanas within 6 months of each other (both at 7 in the morning!), a stainless steel table stolen from the back of you house, and not counting the many shoes & slippers stolen... on one occasion i had a guy on a motorbike snatch my purse while i was standing infront of my house watching some repair works being carried out.

i would like now ask, where the logic is to have guards at the entrance while the other access roads are opened to ALL? and the incident of 15 August 2009 clearly proves that our area has been 'invaded'... and trust me it doesn't stop there!

naaaziz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Absolutely agree with you.. a sheer ignorant and selfish act by 2 of our residents resulted the majority, which is 95.4% of out taman residents felt vulnerable to crime and pecah rumah...
sudah nak cakap kalau orang tak tahu bagaimana mahu hidup bermasyarakat...
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2