Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here

+19
irabdlatib
Ridzhan
norry
nor rodzam
raymondlee
LAU AI NAH
Jeffry
hashimee
Admin
brunong1998
azah
KLHO
ahmadfami
Salwani Abdullah
sai_amiesya
Ragavan
bahrin
sallyng
Nash
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post by Mohamad Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:42 am

Greetings to All Residents
I am at 63 Jalan Hilir 4.
Congratulations on the excellent work and contributions by the President and all committee members,
Keep it up and always with you for the best of all residents.
Regards
Mohamad Ibrahim Kader & family

Mohamad

Back to top Go down

Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here

Post by Nash Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 am

salam and welcome to all residents

those who are visiting this website and posting as guess, may i pls ask for you to register as the site members. This is make it easier for us the committee members communicate with you guys...

regards
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow Residents, Please introduce youself here

Post by Nash Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:11 am

Dear All Committee members,

This serves to inform you that we welcome EN KHAIRU, new owner of
House No. 71, HILIR 5 to our Taman this month.
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridzhan Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi all,

I'm Ridzhan at 59, jalan hilir 5 on behalf of my dad (Roslan aka Bob Nasadurei). nice to meet all here.

great web forum for TSAH...

Good job bro moderator.. Smile
Ridzhan
Ridzhan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Welcome Ridzhan,
Buat macam rumah sendiri... we welcome any new idea to improve our taman..

regards

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Hello fellow residents,
The forum has been increasing in content, and I started to received some comments that the entire forum structure need revamp.

Instead of trying to make this one more organize, I decided to create another blog, just to disseminate latest information to all residents.

Please visit the new website at the following link;

http://tsahra.nashjohari.com/

Thank you

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by irabdlatib Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

My name is Abd Latiff Karim from 57, Hilir 4. Had been staying here since this Taman was opened. Really appreciate this effort.

Thanks.

irabdlatib

Back to top Go down

Post by LKO Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi, I'm Lee. My family just move-in last week.
Nice to meet u guys here.. !!!!

LKO

Back to top Go down

Post by ijat Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am

hi ,

im aizat from jalan hilir 6 .. Very Happy

ijat

Back to top Go down

Post by knajid2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm fr Jalan Hilir 5, near by your next door. guest ?

knajid2

Back to top Go down

Post by knajid2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm fr Jalan Hilir 5 near by your, try guest it ? who am I !

knajid2

Back to top Go down

Post by naaaziz Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Great effort THANK YOU!... Can anyone direct me to the Residence Committee members. I would like to lodge an official complaint.

Late last night-very early this morning, about 12.45 am or 1 am I heard a loud sound - like a car hitting something hard. I looked out the bedroom window upstairs and saw a RED Proton Wira In front of one of my neighbour's house... Stopped there and drove off. I thought nothing of it until this afternoon when I went to pick up my aunt, who past the front of my car and asked me, "what happened to your car? No plate number?"... "Take a look". That is when I noticed my plate number gone, dents on my car bumper and bonnet!!!?.. I then only realized that the RED PROTON WIRA that I saw thru my window had actually hit my car and drove off!!... I WAS FURIOUS!... I had been driving around without my plate number the whole morning until I picked my aunt!!

Now some tell me who do I report this too in this area other than the security guard and the Police????.. Which resident did this reckless thing and ran off like a person with NO conscience!!... I CURSE THE PERSON & HIS-HER FAMILY... IF NOT A RESIDENT, MUST BE VISITING A RESIDENT... I wonder which low lying person with no upbringing carried out this hideous act...

Nice community? Think again...

naaaziz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2