Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formation of sub committee and block representatives

Post by raymondl on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 am

We wish to take this forum to express our thanks to all houseowners for your participation in the recent AGM and co operation in furnishing the required documents. We will organise time to sort out the documents.
We have also decided to form 2 sub committee on titles issues and environmental issues. The titles sub committee members are Raymond lee, Chan Sak Lun, Mohd Redzuan, Abu Bakar, Sally Ng and Jeff Ng. The environmental sub committee members are Raymond Kok, Mohd Yasin, Lau Ai Nah, Nik Hasnini, Anna Wong and Tai Seng Hook.

We have also identified 3 representatives for each block of houses and hope that they will agree to initiate interaction among houseowners within each block. We do hope that all houseowners should also take initiate to know all your neighbours within each block. We hope that all of you will make it possible to contact all houseowners in our housing area.

We have divided into groups to visit houseowners in person before the AGM and receive warm response and commitments to be more participatory in improving our housing area. Of course the visitation made us few feel so humble and ignorance of our neighbours. Many of us have stay here for more than 15 years and yet we only know our neighbours 2 o3 houses away, beyond that we have never communicate before the visitation.

We are also very thankful to YB Iskandar together with 2 MPAJ councillors for attending the dialogue session with us whereby our concerns were conveyed to them. YB Iskandar and his team also requested to visit our housing area so as to have a better understanding of the issues involved and requested that we forward formal proposals on environmental improvements to him for considerations and actions.

We will organise a site inspection among the committee and sub committee members, probably in the weekend, to deliberate further on issues to raise and probable solution proposals. Tuan Hj Meor, the MPAJ councillor, has suggested that once the committee has finalise the drafts, do invite him for discussion before forward the formal proposals to YB Iskandar for actions.

However, we will leave the environmental issues to the sub committee to lead us and to keep houseowners informed accordingly.

We wish to appeal to all houseowners to expedite the interactions among houseowners on urgent basis as I have just witnessed an attempted robbery on a malay lady who was driving through our housing area at about 9.00 pm this evening right infront of my house. The malay girl yell loudly and few houseowners rush to the scene and averted a possible robbery. We need to know our neighbours well and plan out the course of actions in term of emergency or crisis of any incidences. This incident may sound scary and some of us may think of moving out from this housing area. Mind you it is unsafe nowaday in many housing area. It come a time now that we need to face reality and get together for our and our children's well being in this neighbourhood though we may need to sacrifice some privacy. But we believe there are more pros than cons by getting together and have neighbourhood self defence to avert these intruders which have been terrorising our neghbourhood with everyone locking themselves in their houses and some of us fearing of attempted break in to our houses.

We can not continue living in this conditions as we heard of the ordeal of one houseowner living here with fear which she relay to YB Iskandar when we lead YB to visit our neighbourhood. This lady was saying she has been waiting for residents meeting for a long time and it take such a long time for such meeting to happen. We are saddened by our ignorance of poor security in our housing area as we are more fortunate, but it can happen to anyone. Thanks once again for reading my long winded story. Bye for now.

raymondl
Guest


Back to top Go down

ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY SUB-COMMITTEE

Post by 58jalanhilir4 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

TO ALL. RESIDENTS.


PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY SUB-COMMITTEE IS IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING TO THE OCPD, AMPANG JAYA FOR PERMISSION TO FENCE UP OUR TAMAN IN RESPECT OF THE DOUBLE-STOREY HOUSES. AS A FIRST STEP THE SUB-COMMITTEE IS PROPOSING TO EMPLOY SECURITY GUARDS TO PATROL OUR AREA. WE WOULD PROVIDE FURTHER INFORMATION TO RESIDENTS IN DUE COURSE.

WE NEED THE COOPERATION OF RESIDENTS WHO HAVE LODGED POLICE REPORTS REGARDING PETTY CRIMES COMMITED AND WHICH AFFECTED THEM. KINDLY EXTEND A PHOTOCOPY OF THE REPORT AND DEPOSIT THE COPY AT C/O PUAN NIK HASNINI , NO 58, JALAN HILIR 4. THE PURPOSE IS TO SUPPORT OUR CASE AND JUSTIFY THE PROPOSED GUARDED AND GATED PLANS FOR OUR AREA. ALL ASSISTANCE FROM RESIDENTS ARE APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU

nik hasnini
on behalf of
ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY SUB-COMMITTEE

(translation BM)

29/7/2008

Kepada :


SEMUA PENDUDUK RUMAH TERES DUA TINGKAT TAMAN SRI ANGSANA HILIR

Adalah makluman tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, bahawa kami ahli jawatankuasa bagi Persekitaran dan Keselamatan penduduk Taman Sri Angsana Hilir di dalam proses menulis surat kepada pihak “OCPD”, Ampang Jaya bagi mendapatkan kebenaran untuk membina pagar bagi kawasan di Taman Sri Angsana Hilir (“TSAH”).

Bagi menyokong permohonan itu, kami memerlukan kerjasama dari semua pemilik rumah Taman Sri Angsana Hilir yang pernah membuat aduan atau laporan kepada pihak polis sebelum ini mengenai sebarang kegiatan jenayah yang telah berlaku di TSAH supaya membuat semua salinan laporan polis berkenaan dan sila hantar kepada Puan Nik hasnini Nik Muhamad, No 58 Jalan hilir 4 (ahli jawatankuasa persekitaran dan keselamatan) dengan kadar segera.

Walaubagaimanapun sebagai langkah permulaan, pihak ahli jawatankuasa penduduk juga telahpun mencadangkan untuk mendapatkan khidmat pengawal keselamatan bagi mengawal kawasan di sekitar . Maklumat terperinci mengenai cadangan ini akan di beritahu kemudian kerana pihak ahli jawatankuasa masih lagi di dalam proses perbincangan dengan beberapa pihak yang berkenaan terutama mengenai isu keselamatan .

Perhatian dan kerjasama segera dari semua pihak amatlah kami hargai.


Nik Hasnini
(bagi pihak ahli jawatankuasa persekitaran dan keselamatan TSAH)

58jalanhilir4

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Dear All,

Further to our meeting on 29/07/08, please take note that 2nd meeting will
be held on 2/08/2008 (Saturday), 3.00 pm at my house.

Your attendance is appreciated.

Thank you.

Lau Ai Nah

Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gate and Fencing - Design Proposal

Post by Nash on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Hello guys,
as discussed today, we need some design proposal for the fencing and gate. As agreed, lets have samples of picture of your prefered design post here so everyone and see and we can select the best design and move forward.

Here are some ideas on the gate location and 'looks' as per our meeting earlier. Let me remind everyone again, this is not design yet, merely some visual on before and after the project completion. I've done these sketches in quick 30min, therefore sorry for the everage quality.

cheers
NASH

ENTRANCE GATE 01 ( at Jalan Hilir 5)
with proposed guard house.

today


upon completion


Last edited by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 pm

ENTRANE 2 ( Jalan Hilir 4)

Before


After completion


Last edited by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 pm

ENTRANCE 3 ( Next to Jalan Hilir 3)

Before


After Completion
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 pm

along jalan hilir 6

before


after completion
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:23 am

fence installation at side road, Jalan Hilir 3

before


after
> there are 2 lanes connecting to Jalan Hilir 3. All owner residing at Jalan Hilir 3 will have a key to this fence.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Masterplan for the fencing and Gates - Revision 1

Post by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:00 am

enclosed masterplan as discussed today. Please comment.
Once agreed, we need to have engineering drawing drawn by appointed engrs. Commitee, this is something we need to further discuss.



Last edited by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Programme Schedule

Post by Nash on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 am

Currently we looking at the target completion by 31st December 08. Any comment welcome. If any of the residents is an engineer & builder, we need your input.

avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

environment and security meeting 2nd August 2008

Post by 58jalanhilir4 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 am

DEAR FELLOW RESIDENTS/HOUSE OWNERS

1. I AM PLEASED TO INFORM THAT THE ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY SUB-COMMITTEE HAD AN IMPORTANT MEETING ON SATURDAY, 2ND AUGUST, 2008.

2. AMONG THE MATTERS DISCUSSED WERE THE SECURITY SITUATION AT THE TAMAN. MEMBERS PRESENT WERE EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT THE PETTY CRIMES COMMITTED, SUCH AS SNATCH THELF, LOST OF SHOES AND OTHER HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, SMASHING OF WINDSREEENS TO STEAL VALUABLES IN CARS, SIPHONING OF PETROL FROM MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL TANKS AND UNDESIRABLE ACTIVITIES BEING CARRIED ON AT SIDE LANES. THE SECURITY SITUATION IS ESPECIALLY SERIOUS IN JALAN HILIR 6 AND RESIDENTS IN THE TAMAN ARE EVEN AFRAID TO VENTURE OUT OF THE HOUSE AFTER DARK. THE THIEVES ARE SO BLATANT THAT THEY HAVE STOLE AIR-CON COMPRESSORS, ESPECIALLY FROM END LOTS IN BROAD DAY LIGHT.

3. ALL MEMBERS PRESENT DELIBERATED ON THE SITUATION AND UNANIMOUSLY AGREED ON THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO PREVENT DETERIORATION OF AND IMPROVE THE SECURITY SITUATION:-

TO ENGAGE A SECURITY FIRM TO PROVIDE ROUND THE CLOCK PATROLLING SERVICES AS AN IMMEDIATE MEASURE.

TO CONVERT OUR TAMAN TO BE A GUARDED AND GATED COMMUNITY.

4. ROUND THE CLOCK PATROLLING SERVICES

THE COMMITTEE PROPOSED THAT A SECURITY FIRM BE ENGAGED TO PROVIDE 24-HOURS PATROLLING SERVICES, INCLUDING LOOKING AFTER THE SECURITY OF JALAN HILIR 3. IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WE HAVE ATTACHED HEREWITH A COPY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT FROM KOP SECURITY AGENCY SDN BHD (KOP) FOR YOUR INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT KOP IS A SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF THE KUMPULAN KOPERASI POLIS BERHAD. THEIR GUARDS ARE WELL TRAINED AND KOP IS WELL CONNECTED WITH THE POLICE AUTHORITIES. THIS WOULD NO DOUBT SERVE OUR PURPOSE.

THE COMMITTEE PROPOSED THAT PATROLLING SHOULD BE STARTED ON 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2008. THE DATE IS SET SO THAT OUR FELLOW MUSLIM RESIDENTS COULD BALIK KAMPUNG WITH COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND TO CELEBRATE HARI RAYA PUASA. AS SPECIFIED IN KOP’S LETTER, THE COST OF PROVIDING 2 GUARDS AT ANY ONE TIME FOR 24 HOURS DUTY @ RM 4.50 PER GUARD PER HOUR WOULD COST US APPROXIMATELY RM7,000 PER MONTH. KOP WOULD PROVIDE THE GUARDS TO PATROL THE TAMAN BY WAY OF MOTORCYCLES AND THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION ANY SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS LOITERING AROUND THE TAMAN. THIS WOULD NO DOUBT MINIMISE, IF NOT ELIMINATE PETTY CRIMES IN THE TAMAN. THE PATROLLING WOULD REDUCE ANXIETIES AND STRESS AND PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND TO RESIDENTS.

RESIDENTS WOULD HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE COST OF PATROLLING SERVICES PROVIDED. THE COMMITTEE IS PROPOSING TO START A SECURITY SERVICES FUND FOR THE PURPOSE OF PAYING THE SECURITY FIRM. THE TREASURER WOULD BE CUSTODIAN OF THE FUND, WHICH WOULD BE DEPOSITED WITH THE PERSATUAN’S BANK ACCOUNT. FOR A START, THE COMMITTEE PROPOSES TO COLLECT RM300.00 PER HOUSE TO COVER 6 MONTHS FEE OF RM50.00 PER MONTH. THE SUBSEQUENT PAYMENTS WOULD BE PAYABLE EVERY 6 MONTHS. WE NEED THE CO-OPERATION OF ALL RESIDENTS TO PAY UP THE RM300.00 BY 31ST AUGUST 2008, PREFERABLY BY CHEQUES PAYABLE TO TMN Sri Angsana Hilir Resident's Association .THE BLOCK REPRESENTATIVES WOULD BE CONTACTING YOU IN REGARD TO PAYMENT OF THE FEES.

THE COMMITTEE IS ALSO PROVIDING CAR STICKERS TO ALL RESIDENTS UPON THEIR PAYMENT OF THE SECURITY FEES. ADDITIONALLY, KOP WOULD PROVIDE IDENTIFICATION TAGS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE FRONT GATE OF ALL RESIDENTS WHO PAID THEIR SECURITY FEES, WITH THE WORDS

“THIS PREMISE IS MONITORED/GUARDED BY KOPS”

ONCE AGAIN, WE ARE REQUESTING CO-OPERATION FROM ALL RESIDENTS TO MAKE THIS MEASURE A SUCCESS.

5. CONVERSION TO A GUARDED AND GATED COMMUNITY

THE COMMITTEE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM ALL RESIDENTS THAT NASH, A PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT IS HELPING OUT TO DESIGN AND CONCEPTUALISE THE PROPOSED CONVERSION OF OUR TAMAN INTO A GUARDED AND GATED COMMUNITY. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE CONCEPTUAL PERSPECTIVE BELOW, THE ENVIRONMENT OF OUR TAMAN WOULD BE TRANSFORMED INTO A GREEN GARDEN WITH A COMFORTABLE AMBIENCE. THIS WOULD NO DOUBT UPGRADE THE VALUE OF OUR PROPERTY IN FUTURE. WE ARE TARGETTING THE CONVERSION TO BE FULLY COMPLETED BY 1ST JANUARY, 2009. WE ALSO SEEK THE CO-OPERATION OF ALL RESIDENTS TO ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF OUR PLAN BY CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS UPGRADING WORK WHEN THE TIME COMES.


RAYMOND KOK
CHAIRMAN
TSAH ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY SUB-COMMITTEE


Fencing and gates proposal here:
http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/project-01-gated-security-patrol-f8/gate-and-fencing-design-proposal-t34.htm

Car Sticker proposal here:
http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/project-01-gated-security-patrol-f8/residents-car-sticker-t35.htm

BM version
KEPADA: SEMUA PENDUDUK TAMAN SRI ANGSANA HILIR (“TSAH” )

1) Untuk makluman semua pemilik TSAH , ahli jawatankuasa(AJK) persekitaran dan keselamatan TSAH telah mengadakan satu mesyuarat penting pada hari Sabtu bersamaan 2hb Ogos 2008.

2) Perkara utama yang telah dibincangkan adalah mengenai isu keselamatan di
kawasan TSAH. Iaitu kegiatan jenayah seperti ragut, kehilangan kasut dan barangan di dalam rumah, pecah cermin dan mencuri berbagai barangan berharga dari dalam kereta , mencuri petrol dari tangki kereta serta berbagai kegiatan yang tidak bermoral di sekitar lorong-lorong di TSAH. Keadaan keselamatan lebih serius terutamanya di Jalan Hilir 6 sehinggakan penduduk begitu takut untuk keluar rumah terutamanya pada waktu malam. Kegiatan ini jenayah ini bukan hanya berlaku pada malam hari malah mereka begitu berani melakukan pada siang hari di mana baru- baru ini “air compressor” salah seorang penduduk telah dicuri pada waktu siang.

3) Memandangkan berat perkara di atas, pihak ahli jawatankuasa telah bersetuju sebulat suara bahawa tindakan perlu diambil bagi mengatasi masalah keselamatan TSAH antaranya:-

a) Sebagai tindakan segera , kita akan mengunakan khidmat pengawal keselamatan dari Syarikat Kawalan Keselamatan untuk mengawal TSAH bagi 24 jam sehari.

b) Menjadikan TSAH sebagai kawasan berpengawal dan berpagar.


4) 24 jam Kawalan Keselamatan

Ahli jawatankuasa mencadangkan agar pihak syarikat kawalan keselamatan membekalkan pengawal bagi mengawal selama 24 jam sehari termasuk kawalan keselamatan di jalan hilir 3. Bersama-sama ini di sertakan salinan terma dan syarat daripada Syarikat Security Agency Sdn Bhd(KOP). Untuk pengetahuan semua syarikat KOP adalah merupakan anak syarikat Kumpulan Koperasi Polis Berhad. Pengawal keselamatan adalah cukup terlatih dan mempunyai hubungan baik dengan pihak polis. Oleh itu amat menepati tujuan dan keperluan kita semua.

Pihak AJK juga mencadangkan kawalan keselamatan dimulakan pada 16hb September 2008. Tarikh itu dicadangkan memandangkan penduduk yang beragama islam yang ingin pulang ke kampong halaman bagi menyambut hari raya dengan lebih rasa tenang dan selesa. Seperti yang dinyatakan di dalam surat tawaran KOP , mereka akan membekalkan 2 org pengawal dan kos bagi seorang pengawal adalah RM 4.50 /jam selama 24 jam. Oleh itu jumlah keseluruhan 2 orang pengawal bagi sebulan adalah RM 7000.00. Pengawal akan berkawal dengan menggunakan motosikal dan pengawal mempunyai hak untuk menyoal sesiapa yang kelihatan mencurigakan di sekitar TSAH. Ini sekurang-kurang dapat mengurang kadar kejadian jenayah walaupun tidak dapat menghapuskan secara keseluruhannya. Kawalan tersebut akan dapat mengurangkan rasa takut dan tertekan penduduk dan diharap penduduk akan merasa lebih tenang.

Jadi bagi tujuan itu, setiap pemilik rumah di TSAH dikehendaki menyumbang kepada kos perkhidmatan pengawal tersebut. Pihak AJK telah mencadangkan bagi memulakan dana bagi tujuan bayaran kepada syarikat kawalan keselamatan. Bendahari akan dipertanggungjawab untuk menjaga dana tersebut dimana kesemua bayaran akan dimaksudkan ke akaun bank persatuan penduduk TSAH. Sebagai permulaan pihak AJK bercadang untuk mengutip bayaran sebanyak RM 300 iaitu merangkupi 6 bulan bayaran terus. Kepada sesiapa yang ingin membuat bayaran secara cek sila tulis kepada TMN Sri Angsana Hilir Resident's Association. Kami memerlukan kerjasama daripada semua pemilik TSAH untuk membuat pembayaran pada 31hb Ogos 2008 dan wakil dari setiap blok yang telah dilantik akan menghubungi anda mengenai bayaran tersebut.

Pihak AJK juga akan memberi pelekat kereta kepada semua penduduk TSAH selepas bayaran dibuat. Sebagai tambahan, pihak KOP juga akan menyediakan tag “THIS PREMISE IS MONITORED /GUARDED BY KOPS” kepada penduduk TSAH untuk dipamirkan di pintu pagar masing-masing setelah bayaran dibuat.

Oleh itu, sekali lagi kami memohon kerjasama dari semua pemilik TSAH bagi menjayakan usaha ini.




5) PERTUKARAN KEPADA KOMUNITI BERPENGAWAL DAN BERPAGAR

Pihak AJK juga ingin memaklumkan bahawa En. Nash salah seorang penduduk TSAH, yang juga seorang arkitek bertauliah telah turut serta di dalam merekabentuk bagi pertukaran TSAH kepada komuniti berpengawal dan berpagar. Konsep taman hijau telah dicadangkan bagi melahirkan rasa keselesaan dan kesegaran dan sekaligus menaikkan nilai hartanah TSAH di masa akan datang. Kami menganggarkan pertukaran tersebut akan dapat di realisasikan sepenuhnya pada 1hb Januari 2009.

Sehubungan dengan itu kami berharap pihak penduduk atau pemilik TSAH akan memberi sepenuh kerjasama bagi menjayakan rancangan tersebut bila tiba masanya nanti .

Sila klik dibawah untuk melihat cadangan tersebut:

Fencing and gates proposal here:
http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/project-01-gated-security-patrol-f8/gate-and-fencing-design-proposal-t34.htm

Car Sticker proposal here:
http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/project-01-gated-security-patrol-f8/residents-car-sticker-t35.htm




Raymond Kok
Pengerusi
Jawatan Kuasa Persekitaran dan Keselamatan

Translator: Nik Hasnini


Quotation from KOP security

KOPS 6/08

30 July 2008

Residents Association
Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Kind attention : Mr Raymod Kok

Dear sir,

PROPOSAL AND QUOTATION FOR SECURITY GUARDS SERVICES
AT TAMAN SRI ANGSANA HILIR

The above refers.

2. In securing a residential area whether gated or otherwise the concept we normally recommend are :

2.1. Creation of a main check point where all incoming people or vehicles are
screened

2.2. Internal patrolling system

3. In view of the many lanes and side lanes that make installing check points impossible at this point of time, we are proposing an interim method where there would only patrols involved. This method is not as comprehensive as method proposed in para 2.

4. Patrol on motorcycle and on foot :

4.1. It is proposed that (2) guards (one riding a motorcycle and the other one patrolling on foot) assigned on crime prevention duties within the Taman Sri Angsana neighborhood. They will be on look out for

4.1.1. Suspicious characters loitering by foot, motorbike or even in a car.
4.1.2 Those suspicious of trespassing into houses and crime in progress
4.1.3. Responding to car and, house alarms and even dog barking
especially at night
4.1.4. Giving aid to residents in distress.

The committee will be provided with the mobile phone numbers of the guards .These contact numbers are to be extended to the residents and hence the guards can be contacted at times of need or emergency.

5. Guards immediate action pertaining to :

5.1. Petty thieves : arrest and hand over to the Police
5.2. Suspicious character loitering- enquire their intention of coming and checking their identities .
5.3. Snatch thieves : pursue and if possible apprehend or alert the Police and take down the details of their vehicle. Give assistance to the victim.
5.4 Armed robbery : Call the Police Hotline or Rakan Cop .Pursue and apprehend if possible or raise whatever alarm to frighten off the robbers. Render whatever assistance to the victim or victims.

6. Number of guards proposed

Day ( 0700 hrs -1900 hrs ) 2 guards
Night (1900- hrs - 0700 hrs )2 guards

7. Mode of Patrols

(2) Uniformed guards simultaneously patrolling (1) guard riding a motorcycle and (1) guard patrolling on foot. The motorcycle will be equipped with a strobe light and the will wear the luminous security vests above their uniforms.

8 Logistics provided by KOPS

(1) Motorcycle for patrolling purposes
(2) Walkie talkies
(1) Mobile hand phone.
(2) Truncheons
(2) Raincoats
(2) Torch lights

9. Logistics provided by RA.

9.1. A guard post ( beat base ) constructed preferable somewhere in the middle or any other location for that matter. This guard post acts as a base and also as a shelter for the guards in bad weather. The daily activity record book and attendance record book is to be kept here.

9.2. Proposed car stickers for residents. This is an added advantage for guards in the course of their duty where they can easily differentiate vehicles that belong to residents and those of outsiders.

9.3. Stickers or signage attached to gates of residents that subscribe to this security patrol scheme. Wording proposed “This premise is monitored/guarded by KOPS”

10. Service Fees.

RM 4.50 x 12 hours x 4 guards x 30.5 days = RM 6,588.00
5% Govt Tax = RM 329.40
= RM 6,917.40 per month

11. Payment terms : 14 days after submission of the month’s invoice.

12. Notice to commence service : 14 days notice required.

12. This proposal is submitted for your consideration and approval. Any further enquiry please revert

13. Thank you

Yours faithfully,
Baharin Ahmad
Manager admin/ Operations
For. Chief Operating Officer



[url][/url]

58jalanhilir4

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cost and professional fees..

Post by Nash on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 pm

enclosed fees proposal by pelukis pelan berdaftar and estimated cost for the wall fencing and guard house. This is not the final price, we expecting few more quotation, this is just a guide number for us to chew..









avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

notes from meeting with MPAJ today

Post by Nash on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello fellow residents

We have a meeting with MPAJ today, here're the quick notes. Full minutes would be table in the next meeting.

Attendee;
MPAJ En Asrul, and various people from other MPAJ department, Tuan Haji Meor, Faizal, Haji Rohaizad and Nash.

1. 2 category discussed, environment and security

2. Illegal access at road 6 - MPAJ will have to check with DBKL in the next 4 weeks, once confirm its illegal will issue notice to kampung residents. Following that, we can then apply to MPAJ to 'improve' and upgrade the fencing, and close all illegal access by the kampung folks.

3. Gated vs Guarded Community - by law we cannot apply for gated community (mean fencing and gate), we can only apply for guarded community (no fencing, just guard post). I will post their explanation in the next page..

4. guard post and barrier construction need application, we will split the application into 2 stage to speed up process

5. Next Monday we will submit for barrier construction approval, will take 2 weeks for approval

6. Faizal already have a quotation for boom gate, around RM9000 for 3 units (for main entry point) and 2 units for jalan hilir 3 side lane. This is manual boom gate, operated by our KOP security.

7. Another quotation for electronic smart card boom gate on the next forum thread.

8. We target to have the boom gate install and operated in next 3-4 weeks before the long holiday.

9. Guard post submission and approval will take longer time, as we need to apply for TOL, for the little space we need to used as the post base.

10. Kids playground proposal next to Ainah house – no go, this is government land, and we cannot fence it. It’s open to anyone to use. We would instead apply TOL land for this area to be our community centre. Application need to be asap as there are other proposal to turn this area into kedai makan area.

11. Jalan Hilir 3 - MPAJ will check with DBKL on the status of the road. MPAJ will improve the road hump.

12. Request to have extra light at the side lane - MPAJ wanted to have all residents, esp the house owner bordering the side lane to agree on installation of extra road light. Commitee will get their signature, and submit to MPAJ. MPAJ agree to look into this issue.

13. we request to MPAJ to close the entrance to the abandon condo. They would check as there are complication with status. They will also check Ler Lum.

14. All environment issue discussed, and they will address each one accordingly. Main problem with MPAJ is budget, so they ask us to be patient. Longkan at Jalan 6 could be deal by end of the year or early 2009.

15. The empty padang next to Suasana Restaurant - confirmed designated for commercial purposes, not padang permainan. This land is own by individual. Any residents who wanted to lodge complaint about noise may do directly with MPAJ.

16. we have asked for big 'tong sampah' to be provided for the commercial area, as the kedai borong always throw rubbish on the road side.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MPAJ Guarded Community guideline

Post by Nash on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 pm









avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:33 pm









avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 pm









avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm









avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 am

salam to all

there are so much has been done and improvement to our housing area since the first discussion/meeting on the gated proposal last August. We have now today the security patrol and boom gate... let this 2 settle for a while while we fine tune it for a better result... this have been done within the period of 4 month... salute to that..

in the mean time, the rest of the issue still been address by our various committee member. ie environment/ various improvement and most important title issue.

I like to appeal for any residents who wanted to contribute to join our next committee meeting next Friday, we are looking for more active member..

regards
NASH
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

By now, we all know that by law, we cant have solid barrier/fence around our taman as per this topic proposal. We still working with MPAJ to solve this issue, however, we foresee long battle to get the approval on the paper.

Today, we have boom gate at all strategic entry to our taman. Base on all residents responds, we managed to bring down crime rate at our area significantly. But thats not enough, we want more. We still have several lope hole which need to be plug.

While we working with MPAJ on legal issue, there is something we can do without requiring their approval.. well, we think so Smile

For the upcoming Gotong Royong, we have free supplies of trees and all kind of landscape from MPAJ nursery. With that, the comm come out with the proposal to 'screen' the open area next to the jln hilir 6, to prevent access to potential criminal. Thats a start... ( then we secretly install the wire fence in between the trees ).. bounce

this is the current situation


this is the ideas.. the tree will not be that big, we just have to wait for another 4 years... Crying or Very sad
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Nash on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Following committee meeting with TNB, enclose is the proposal for TNB to replace the normal chain fencing to 2m solid brickwall fencing around their PMU station and TNB Sub station at Jalan Hilir 4.

avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gate and Fencing - Proposal Paper and Committee Updates

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum