Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions

4 posters

Go down

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions Empty Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions

Post by Nash Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 am

I have been asked to come out with the basic sticker design. Logo design is not really my cup of tea, so this is my first try.
Please comment.

This car sticker is to identify the residents vehicle for security patrol.. err.. can I ask any of the committe member to elaborate the sticker function here..

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions Tsah_l12

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions Tsah_l10

3 colors only.. cheap cheap!
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions Empty Re: Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions

Post by Kamal H5 Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:41 am

impressive....bravo.

Kamal H5

Back to top Go down

Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions Empty Re: Residents Car Sticker - Proposal, comments and discussions

Post by Florence Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am

Dear Nash,

The design looks great and very suitable with the "Angsana Tree".
The colour green in line with "go green" concept is also good for the environment and looks fresh.

Florence

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 pm

can somebody scan the old sticker and post here. I like to see what other info we had on the previous version.

thanks
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by 58jalanhilir4 Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Old one dah tak ader. Damage already. However your design .....cool la nash!!!!!

58jalanhilir4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:55 am

please vote (on top page), so we could move ahead.

cheers

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down