Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carefull with you external aircond units

2 posters

Go down

Carefull with you external aircond units Empty Carefull with you external aircond units

Post by Nash Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:09 pm

hello fellow residents

be carefull with your external AC unit. My jiran next door no 23, Kak Min, her external AC unit has been stolen in broad day light 2 days ago. My maid saw 2 guys cutting the condensor wires and ripe the unit out, flee with motorcycle.. this unit sitting on the concrete ledge (corner unit), so they can easily reach the unit by standing on the top of the bike. My maid terkejut, tak sempat nak ambil bike registration number...
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Carefull with you external aircond units Empty Re: Carefull with you external aircond units

Post by Nash Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:41 pm

this is the second case reported today;

Dear Residence,
Just to share with you all on today's issue.

Almost every day during lunch time I will always went back home just to check our surroundings area including my house but unfortunately, today is my unlucky day as one of my Air condition Unit have been stolen. I was understand by on of our residences that there are another unit are also been stolen house which is directly opposite my row (Jalan 5 end lot). I notice that this theft occurs during daylight as the balance of the wire cut are still on the ground. I believe that they might have use small lorry in order to dismantle my Aircond unit. I also notice that my immediate neighbors floor mob are also on my back room roof and I really don't know what is their intentions.
- Hide quoted text -

So please be aware of our surrounding areas as now it is not safe even during daylight.

Regards
yasin
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Carefull with you external aircond units Empty lets work togather...

Post by ajim Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm

hi,

it seem that these guys has gone too far...we need to do something about it...
i hope during our committe meeting we can bring up this issue and take an immediate action
toward it...we cant wait this issue to be prolong...lets work togather for the safety of our
own residence...make our residence a safe place to stay...because i do believe there is doubt
among the residence pertaining thier safety....

ajim

Back to top Go down

Carefull with you external aircond units Empty Re: Carefull with you external aircond units

Post by Nash Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm

I think we should really consider camera options.. we can fix at all main entry to record this broad daylight theft.. there's only 3 main road ..
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum