Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS

3 posters

Go down

SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS Empty SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS

Post by dana Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:38 am

Dear Residents,

Wanted to share this with you on 2 suspicious characters. Anyway I live at Jalan Hilir 6, facing "Little Jakarta" and this happened there.

This morning about 6.35 am I was walking my daughter to the bus stop when I noticed 2 guys standing at the lorong. They had apparently parked their car there becoz they were locking it with the remote control. My initial thought was these 2 guys looked like Repossersos (tarik kereta guys). They walked down and stopped to look at a Mercedes belonging to one of the residents (Peter). The bigger size guy was pointing to the back of the car and stooping to look underneath while gesturing to his fren. They later came up to my house and were looking at my hubby's mercedes as well. Both this care are of same design etc.

I came out from where I was standing (a bit hidden earlier) and asked them if they were looking for something. The guy just replied 'Polis, Polis'. I just answered 'ok then' and went into my house upstairs to continue watch them but they left after that in their car.

Who ever this guys are, they must have come in at 6.00 am when the gates are open and who they really are, we won't know.

Just want to share this with our residents, so we are all alert.

Regards
Dana

dana

Back to top Go down

SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS Empty Re: SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS

Post by Nash Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 pm

thanks Dana for the info..

for all residents, if you notice any suspicious characters like this one, and to be sure their intention, please call our security coordinator from KOP, En Zamri at 014-6204129. Zamri always at our entry guard post.

Even for the smallest thing, report to him, we have monthly discussion and review of our security situation at the taman to address any problem

Smile
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello fellow residents,
The forum has been increasing in content, and I started to received some comments that the entire forum structure need revamp.

Instead of trying to make this one more organize, I decided to create another blog, just to disseminate latest information to all residents.

Please visit the new website at the following link;

http://tsahra.nashjohari.com/

Thank you

Admin
Admin

https://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: