Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Residents Association AGM - 20th July 2008

Post by Nash on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:43 pm

originally sent by email (Raymond Lee)

Dear Houseowners,

We have a fruitful small group meeting this afternoon in preparation for the forthcoming AGM to be held on 20.7.2008, 3pm at Angsana Hilir Condo Hall and wish to remind that all of you to turn up for the meeting.

We have also discussed on the quotations from Land surveyor and going to request the land surveyors to resubmit their quotation and shall be ready to present in the forthcoming AGM for approval. We have estimated the cost involved to each houseowner is less than RM 20.00. But in view of the urgency to pursue the titles issues, we request that each houseowner to contribute RM50.00 during the forthcoming AGM and the excess fund collected will be deposited with the association's bank account for related expenses as necessary. Once we have received sufficient fund, we shall proceed to commission the appointed land surveyor to prepare and submit pre comp plan to MPAJ for endordement.

We also wish to remind that our proposed approach to pursue for the land titles require full co operation from each and every houseonwner to sign the memorandum of declaration, furnish the SPA, deed of assignment, letter of disclaimer, loan agreement and deed of revocation (for house loan fully settled). Currently we do have a problem to contact all house owners as only 50% of the houseowners are contactable through email and contact no. despite sending circulars to all houses.

We wish to attach herewith the contact list and hope that you will obtain your neighbours' email address and contact no. and forward to us for further action. Thank you.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Nash on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:45 pm

(email sent by Raymond Lee)

Question:
I wanted to ask about one of the documents that we are supposed to bring to the AGM that will be held at the Angsana Hilir Condo.
May I ask, what does it mean by getting the "letter of disclaimer from Ambank Bhd to end financing bank"?

Answer:
Letter of disclaimer is issued by the master chargor, in this case is Ambank Bhd. In another word, Kabra Holdings, the housing developer, has borrow large loan from Ambank Bhd by pledging the master title as security and hence Ambank Bhd will create a charge at the land office to ensure that in any case of loan default by the developer, the bank has the right to force sales the land. Usually the bank will work out the redemption sum for each housing unit whereby if the redemtion sum for that particular unit settle by the developer, a letter of disclaimer will be issue to confirm that the particular house unit is free of encumbrances and hence, the house owner will be able to secure housing loan with other bank.

This letter of disclaimer normally issue directly to your end financing bank before the bank disburse the money to the developer and hence house buyer will not have a copy. You may need to contact your end financing bank for a copy. We hope you would try to secure such document from your bank. In any case, if you can not secure such document, we will still proceed with the application with your other documents as mentioned.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Nash on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Dear Houseowners,

Good day to all houseowners,

We are very grateful for your co operation and initiatives to participate in the efforts to pursue the outstanding issues that have direct impact to each and every houseowners. For those who feel that they have not contributed much efforts toward these tasks, do not feel despair as we believe everyone has a role to play one way or another for the betterment of our housing area. We hope all will turn up for the AGM and please do not feel that you are the guests in this forthcoming function as all of us are the hosts and hope that you will turn up early for the preparation works and it will also take time for the registration process as we have 237 houseowners.

We also wish to update you on the run up to the AGM as follow :

1. We have one houseowner email most of our concerns to MPAJ and have been follow up with their public relation officer, Puan Norhayati.
2. We have one houseowner volunteer to set up a blog for the dialogue and communications on issues dear to us.
3. We have volunteers going door to door to remind the houseowners to attend the forthcoming AGM. I have received feedback from one volunteer that he was shoo away from some houseowners with very rude remarks. Another feedback that we may be conman trying to swindle money from houseowners.
4. We have volunteers to organise tables and chairs, writing board, loud speaker, banners, mineral water, log book for registration, receipt book, printing the layout plan. We have decided not to have food at the AGM as it is costly and too many people to cater for.
5. We have obtained quotations from four out of 6 invited land surveyors and has identified the lowest submission and will proceed to negotiate for a good price and will present to the AGM for approval.
6. We have volunteers which completed and printed the memorandum forms to be filled and sign by each and every houseowners. We also have one houseowner, a commissioner of oat, agreed to certify all the memorandum with charging any fee.
7. The draft letter to MB on the appeal for the subdivision approval is also prepared by a few houseowners and ready for printing.
8. We will recommend a list of names for election of office bearers in the forthcoming AGM and hope to obtain your support and approval. However, we also encourage others to volunteer themselves for the election. For those contested but not elected, we can also co opt them in the sub committee later.
9. We also wish to set up a culture in our association that ultimately everyone of us will be involve one way or another especially for those houseowner occuppiers. We can have office bearers election annually and houseowners take turn to serve.

So bye for now and hope to see you at AGM. Thanks.

From Raymond Lee, Secretary of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Resident's Association
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SPA documents and RM50.00 payment

Post by raymondl on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Dear fellow houseowners,

Please be informed that for those of you who have not furnish the SPA documents and RM 50.00 payment for appointment of land surveyor, please proceed to do so. We do not want to miss out even one houseowner in our pursuance for the land titles. We hope the block representatives could help to communicate within your block to ensure this message reach them. As you are aware many of our houseowners do not use internet or may not able to communicate in English.

The documents and RM50.00 payment can forward to any of our committee members or forward directly to me. However, please ensure that you obtain the receipt of payment and with the association chop. Our treasurer will ensure that the payment telly with the receipt book serial no. to avoid any irregularities.

Please co operate with our treasurer as he has sent an email requesting for the holders of three receipt serial no. to come forward as the carbon copy of the receipt book do not have the houseowners' name.

Your co operation is much appreciated. Thanks.

raymondl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Titles issues sub committe updates

Post by raymondl on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Dear houseowners,

We wish to inform that we managed to obtain 46% of the houseowners furnish their documents to us and some of the houseowners' documents are incomplete. The documents we need are as follow :

1. Sales and purchase agreement and deed of assignment. If you are the 2nd purchaser, then you need to furnish the 1st and 2nd SPA and deed of assignment between the 1st and 2nd purchasers.
2. Memorandum of declaration ( If you do not have the form, please obtain from one of the committee members)
3. Payment of RM50.00 for the appointment of land surveyor to prepare overall pre comp plan

We hope the block representatives will assist to communicate with the houseowners within your block. Thank you.

raymondl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Titles issues sub committe updates

Post by raymondl on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Dear houseowners,

Please be informed that we are in the process of pursuing the titles issues and wish to brief you as follow :

1. The committee and the block representives are in the process to contact other houseowners to furnish the required documents and the payment of RM50.00 for the overall pre comp plan fee.
2. The sub committee have a meeting with Deputy director of State Land office in charge of titles issues, Tuan Hj Kamaruzaman, on 29.7.2008. We were assured by Tuan Haji that he and his staff will give full co operation to facilitate us in securing the individual titles in accordance to the land subdivision process.
3. Tuan Haji informed that before we embark on submitting our application to the land office, we need to resolve the legal aspects in term of the submitting parties for the subdivision. Tuan Haji further informed that the residents association cannot apply for the titles on behalf of all houseowners and furthermore the master title is still under the developer's name.
4. Tuan Haji advised that we proceed to communicate with the insolvensi department as well as Ler Lum and obtain their consent to sign all the relevant documents as required for the subdivision application.
5. Tuan Haji also assured that he will write to insolvensi department to set up a co ordination meeting involving all relevant government agencies to expedite the process.

We will keep you inform once we have further developments on the issues. Thank you.

raymondl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Titles issues update

Post by raymondl on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Kamal,

Thank you for raising your concern on the titles issues' progress and I was not able to response to your comment yesterday as I was out of office yesterday. Nevertheless, it is important that we put on pressure to the authority in resolving the matter. We have not proceeded with our earlier plan to appeal directly to MB after consultation with PTG Timbalan Pengarah due to the land process and require developer as the applicant for the subdivision application. I will discuss further with our committee on the next course of action and shall revert on the update as soon as possible. Thanks.
Regards Raymond Lee.

raymondl
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Nash on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:57 pm

update on strata title issue

avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Nash on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Date : 6.1.2009

Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Residents’ Association

Titles Application Proposal
Background
Our housing area is currently under master title register encompassing the Double storey terrace house, Condominium, Shop/apt and Low cost flat. Since Kabra Holdings Sdn Bhd is under receivership, the appointed liquidators , Ler Lum, is currently undertaking the developer’s functions and responsibilities.

Ler Lum has a meeting with our committee when they were first appointed more than a year ago and seeking co operation from the committee to furnish information pertaining to the projects as the developer’s documents were missing. Subsequently, Ler Lum issue letter to all residents to furnish documents for verification and record. Upon receiving the documents from residents, Ler Lum request for verification fee of 2% of prevailing market price of the property. In view of the unexpected high fee charges and Ler Lum’s non negotiable term, affected residents have expressed their anger and seek the resident committee to actively pursuing for the subdivision of titles.

Objectives
To seek Ler Lum’s co operation to sign all relevant documents and subsequent transfer of titles to respective houseowners.

Titles application process in accordance to National Land Code and subsequent transfer of titles ownership.
Submission of subdivision application to Land Office
Land Surveyor’s Pre computation plan endorsed by Developer, MPAJ and Land Office.
Consent letter for the subdivision application from master chargor, Ambank Bhd.
Payment of quit rent ( To discuss with Land Office for waiver)
Land Office application fee ( To discuss with Land Office for waiver)
Land title search ( To seek waiver from Land Office)
Lifting of caveat ( To discuss further with Land Office)
Upon State government approval of subdivision
Payment of titles survey fee to Land Surveyor Board
Payment of titles registration fee to Land Office ( To discuss with Land Office)
Submission of Titles plan to Land Office for approval and registration.
Subdivided titles will be issued in the name of Kabra Holdings Sdn Bhd.
Transfer of titles from Kabra Holdings Sdn Bhd to respective houseowners.
Kabra Holdings shall sign the relevant title transfer form to Land Office
Appointed lawyer will need to send the transfer documents for government valuation and payment of stamp duties before forwarding to Land Office to initiate the transfer.
If the houses are encumbered with end financing loan, then consent letter from end financiers maybe require to initiate the title transfer.
Cost involved leading to the issuance of subdivided titles shall include the following :
Cost to prepare pre computation plan.
Cost involved on payment of outstanding quit rent,title search and title application fee.
Ler Lum will charge a fee for signing the relevant application document, communication with Ambank Bhd.
Ler Lum will charge a fee for signing the documents for transfer of ownership.
Appointed lawyer will charge a fee for the ownership documents verification and ownership transfer.
Payment of Land Surveyor fee for titles survey.
Payment of stamp duties to government for title transfer.
Proposed Plan of Action
In view of the above and wish to recommend that our plan of action shall include the following :

Ler Lum’s and lawyer’s service and fee
To negotiate with Ler Lum on a lump fee for signing the relevant documents for subdivision application, communication with Ambank Bhd and signing ownership transfer forms.
To negotiate for a lawyer to carry out ownership verification and titles ownership transfer.
Land Surveyor’s service and fee
To negotiate with the land surveyor who has quoted the second lowest for the pre comp plan for further discount on the titles survey fee.
Land Office
To appeal to Land Office to waive the quit rent outstanding, title search fee, lifting of caveat, title fee
To appeal to Land Office to waive the stamp duties for ownership transfer.
To appeal to Land Office to simplify the application process.
To appeal to Land Office for direct transfer of ownership to the respective houseowners.

Prepared by Raymond Lee for residents committee’s deliberations.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Nash on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Notes of meeting with HLB Ler Lum held on 22.1.2009, 4.00pm at HLB Ler Lum’s office.
Present :
HLB Ler Lum - Dr. Ler Cheng Chye
Mr. Adrian
En. Shamsul Azhar
Mr. Mathew Ang
TSAH Residents - En. Faizal Mohd Arshad
Mr. Tai Seng Hook
En. Mohd Redzuan
Mr. Raymond Lee
The meeting discussed and summarized as follow :
1. Residents committee has raised the following issues in the meeting :
a. Residents committee has explained that the residents was very unhappy on the imposition of documents verification fee of 2% and unable to negotiate for a fee reductions. In view of the predicaments, the residents committee initiated meeting with YB Iskandar and State Land Office in the hope that the subdivided titles will be issue speedily.
b. Residents committee also requested that Ler Lum will give full co operation in signing the relevant documents to facilitate the titles subdivision application.
c. Residents committee also requested that Ler Lum consider a lump sum nominal fee for documents verification for all the houses and the residents committee will co ordinate the fee collection from all houseowners. This fee shall be inclusive of signing all relevant documents to facilitate the titles subdivision application.
d. Residents committee also requested for Ler Lum to cut the overgrown lallang at the abandoned apartment block and keep the site clean and tidy.
e. Residents has also seek clarifications on the one unoccupied block of apartment which was declared unsafe by MPAJ.
f. Residents committee has requested Ler Lum to send representatives to attend the forthcoming meeting with State Land Office once our chairman has finalise the arrangement.
2. Ler lum has explained and raised concerns as follow :
a. Ler Lum will consider lower documents verification fee if the residents committee will co ordinate the documents to reduce their administrative cost. However, the fee reduction can be negotiated after a better understanding of the time frame taken to resolve the titles issues.
b. Ler Lum informed that under the liquidation act, the liquidators is having the authority to dispose of any unclaimed properties. However, after taking into the social considerations, Ler Lum is prepared to be flexible and give more time to complete the documents verifications from the respective house houseowners.
c. Ler Lum is also agreeable to attend any meeting call by the State Land Office in resolving the titles issues.
d. Ler Lum also informed that the loan owing to the Ambank Bhd is about RM 54 million and the available asset is not sufficient to pay off the loan. Ler Lum is working with Ambank Bhd and Housing Ministry on ways to complete the abandoned block of apartment and the process will take time.
e. Ler Lum also informed that there will need to generate income from the documents verifications to pay for the operation of their office and hence they are keen to see a speedier resolution of this project so that their company will utilize their manpower on other forthcoming projects.
f. Ler Lum requested that residents committee furnish the particulars of the MPAJ officer in charge of site maintainance so that they can liaise with MPAJ. Our chairman has given the information to Ler Lum during the meeting.
g. Ler Lum concurred with one of our committee that one completed apartment block building was tilted and unoccuppied. The affected residents has taken legal action against several parties.

The meeting was adjourned at 6.30pm.
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Dear all,

As I have briefed Faizal on my telephone conversation with Tuan Nasir this afternoon and wish to keep you updated on the progress status.

PTG have a meeting with the liquidator, Ler Lum, last week and have requested Ler Lum to give a proposal to PTG within 3 months on resolving the titles issues. Tuan Nasir said that the responsibility rest with the liquidators and hence will keep us inform of the development and involvement if necessary at a later stage.

As discussed with Faizal, we will have to find out from Ler Lum on their proposal to PTG.

Rgds
Raymond Lee

Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello fellow residents,
The forum has been increasing in content, and I started to received some comments that the entire forum structure need revamp.

Instead of trying to make this one more organize, I decided to create another blog, just to disseminate latest information to all residents.

Please visit the new website at the following link;

http://tsahra.nashjohari.com/

Thank you

Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Strata Title Issue - Updates from Committee

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum