Patrolling Service by KOP - comment and discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion - Security Patrol

Post by ck on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:19 am

Hi,

I am CK from Hilir 4. Looking at the crime and the easy access into the area - Would like to suggest for security patrol? Not sure if it is feasible with such small number of residents. Both my mum and brother stays there and we have lost a car (old car mind you) and bicycles, people looking into the house, walking around in the afternoon, etc - a bit scary for my mum.

Anyone suggestions?

regards,
ck sunny javascript:emoticonp('sunny')

ck

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Service by KOP

Post by 58jalanhilir4 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:47 pm

To : All TSAH Residents

The environment and Security committee regret to advise that the car of an active committee member, En Redzuan been splashed with petrol this morning.

In view of the serious situation, the association will start patrolling service from 1st September 2008 .

Nik Ninie
On behalf of TSAH Environment and Security Sub Committee

58jalanhilir4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patrolling Service by KOP - comment and discussion

Post by Abukhairy Abdillah on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:56 pm

What whatever the reason, this is a serious matter.
Why wait till Sept 1st to start patrolling. Tomorrow would be the best time to start.
Immediate response by us will let the authority know how serious we are.

Abukhairy Abdillah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Abukhairy Abdillah wrote:What whatever the reason, this is a serious matter.
Why wait till Sept 1st to start patrolling. Tomorrow would be the best time to start.

we still collecting payment from other residents. we also need to start allocating fund for temporary shelter for the security patrol post. Please refer to Raymond email last night about the status of the payment.

start at 1st Sept, we must not failed to archive this date.

regards
Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azah on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Nash wrote:
Abukhairy Abdillah wrote:What whatever the reason, this is a serious matter.

we still collecting payment from other residents. we also need to start allocating fund for temporary shelter for the security patrol post. Please refer to Raymond email last night about the status of the payment.

start at 1st Sept, we must not failed to archive this date.

regards

salam and hi
this is very very serious, and i just news about some killings happened in the proximity of our Taman. I do agree with En. Abukhairy Abdillah that the patrolling can start soon as possible. I suppose while waiting for funds to be collected for the engagement of Security guards, I suggest that the manfolk of this Taman gather round and schedule a sort of "Rukun Tetangga" patrolling among us. Kalau boleh, count my husband in.

cheers
azah

View user profile http://www.klasiber.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brunong1998 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:29 am

The problems we have been facing did not happen yesterday - it has been there for years. It was just the indifference most of us have then - me included. I apprpeciate all the initiatives and selfless effort the committee members have put in. I will go by the committee decision - Sep 1 be it. This thing needs to be planned - if it is SO easy - it would have been done years ago!!! The collection has just started. To sustain the security patrol and later the 'tembok', collection must be sustainable too - everyone must chip in. In the absence of the security patrol, we all just have to be extra alert, reminding ourselves and people close to us to be extra careful.

I salute you - commitee members and silent contributors...

brunong1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosli bin Mokri on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Saya tak dapat nak bayar. saya kurang duit. gaji kecik. maaf ya. 50 ringgit tu besar bagi saya. maaf ya. hilir 3
Rosli bin Mokri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Annual Fees, Security Services & Car Stickers

Post by naaaziz on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:15 pm

yesterday i had all cheques ready to pay for all costs on the above subject for 2 of our
houses on Jalan Hilir 4. i had not been feeling well the whole day and rain had started to
pour so was unable to send it over to No. 1 Jalan Hilir 5 and pick up stickers for 6 cars.

this morning i dropped by twice at the designated house, rang the bell, dog barking...
no one answered the door.

pray tell what i am to do now?

thank you.

naaaziz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Service by KOP - Feedback required

Post by Nash on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:31 pm

I wish to congratulation to all residents. We now have security patrolling service by KOP for all residents. Thumbs-up for committee and active residents members, and all residents for making this a reality... a lots to do from now on, and I think its important to start collecting feedback from all residents on their service quality, suggestion for improvement etc..

lets list down here all your suggestion so we could relay to KOP..

cheers

Last edited by Nash on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:35 pm

to begin with, I saw just now our guys walking around patrolling the side lane road.. now he is not wearing a reflective vest, and not using any torch light... i could mistakenly tought he is one of the bad guys... could we please ask KOP to make sure they both wearing vest and have torch light ....

Shocked
Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Bakar Zainal on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 am

naaaziz wrote:yesterday i had all cheques ready to pay for all costs on the above subject for 2 of our
houses on Jalan Hilir 4. i had not been feeling well the whole day and rain had started to
pour so was unable to send it over to No. 1 Jalan Hilir 5 and pick up stickers for 6 cars.

this morning i dropped by twice at the designated house, rang the bell, dog barking...
no one answered the door.

pray tell what i am to do now?

thank you.
===========================================================================================================

Dear Naaaziz,

Hope you can ring up Mr. Raj (012-3669067) regarding the above matter. TQ.

Abu Bakar Zainal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmadfami on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 pm

I have just started using my car sticker this morning. For the past few days, entering/exiting was a breeze since none of them even attempt to stop me.

On the way to work this morning (around 7.10am), the post (near fruit stall) was unmanned.
ahmadfami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE : Patrolling Service by KOP - Feedback required

Post by raychong on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 pm

I think the present service is as good as not having. It does not serve any purpose without having proper booth and communication tool! The patrol guard (prob make his round once in an hour ?) and the static guard would not know should anything happen because they can not be contacted. Incident always happen during daytime/ office hour and this is the time when most of us has gone to work and only housewives, old folks, retirees are at home. One has to drive / walk to the booth to inform them to take action. The committee should insist that the guards are given one fixed number (h/p) and this number to be make known to all registered residents. Otherwise, what they are doing now (the static one) is just watching / counting cars passing by and 'jaga' the house immediately next to it.

Most cases are snatch theft and on motorcycle. I suggest that all residents' motorcycles to be given car sticker as well and those with out sticker are banned from entering.

Immediate task is to put up boom gate at 2 entrances (the one with string tied to a horizontal metal bar and pull up & down) . Prob cost abt RM 1k / no), then follow by putting 2 plastic booths (5' x 5' one. Cost abt RM 3k+ / no).
Perimeter fencing is definitely a good idea but collection of fund will be a big challenge. It prob. cost abt RM 100k - 200k to build and every house has to fork up RM 1k - 2k ! A proper concrete pondok will also cost abt RM 20k each and its also nearly impossible to get authority's approval.

rgds

Raymond Chong @ Hilir 6

raychong

Back to top Go down

Security guards patrolling

Post by raymondl on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:45 am

Hi all residents,
I wish to make my comments here as resident and as I am very involve in the projects and initiatives of our association as the Secretary, I sincerely wish to express my heart felt appreciation for the untiring efforts of our new committee in takling various issues concurrently, especially the appointment of En. Faizal and Mr. Jeff Ng as our new Chairman and Treasurer respectively which have given our committee the new leadership style that is most needed at this crucial time whereby we have embarked on the several initiatives including the titles and environment issues. I hope all of us, as residents, should give the new committee the encouragement and co operation and support the initiatives.
I agree that the security patrolling need much improvement and the security company has been informed of their shortcomings by En. Faizal, our association's new chairman and I know that he personally has been patrolling our housing area several time a day since 1st Sept 2008 even at odd hour of 2 or 5 am in the morning. I do share his view that we cannot fail in this security project for the sake our and our children's safety and well being staying in this community. Various steps are taken to rectify the situation and let the committee finalise and notify all fellow residents accordingly.
I am not here to exagerrate or scare our fellow residents in this blog but to remind everyone that the security situation in our housing area is very serious and do not think it will improve in the next one or two weeks. If we shut our house and close our curtain and turn on our air cond, we may feel safe and if we do not let our children to even get into our garden compound at all time. But we must be aware that the snatch thieves are operating continuously in our housing area. I do not have immediate solutions to this social issues but I believe we all should ponder over this and see how best we can move forward from here.
On the 1st day of commencing of our security patrolling, I received report from one resident witnessing a robbery from the house at 12.00 mid night at one of the side lane. The victim was cornered by 4 persons armed with parang and the victim's handphone was snatched away. The following day, I was told that the security beat table was also been taken away by someone. I have also notice that these mtorcyclist also show their terror speeding around our housing area. I was also been informed that one motorcyclist trying to ramp over one guard standing at the entrance. It seem that these motorcyclists are trying to show us that they are in control of our housing area.
I think we all are part of this housing community and let's think through how best to improve the situation together. Thanks.
Regards from Raymond Lee.

raymondl

Back to top Go down

Security

Post by thomaswong on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Comments by Raymond is really scary. 2 guards are definitely not enough as our area is too open for others to come in and escape. On the other hand, we cannot afford to get in more guards. My point of view is that the only way out is the fencing. Once we control the entry, it is easier to manage the internal. We may have to speed up the decision. Have an EGM to get consensus and collection if necessary.

In the meantime, I presume the guards should have some connection with the police. I didn't realized that the situation is so serious until we can get mugged at our own backyards. Can they enlist the help of the police to have a permanent rounding unannounced daily or alternate but not fixed days to help to control the situation. Based on what Raymond said about the guys trying to ram the guard, they "terrorist" are trying to retaliate and declare "war" on us. I expect they will try to increase their "activities" to show that guards are useless to stop them and they are the king. Police presence are definitely required here and they also cannot stop rounding as these guys will be watching and they'll know when the police are not here. The coffee shops, the shoplots and under the bridges provided them a very good place to monitor our activity.

Thomas

thomaswong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

feedback required!!

Post by Nash on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 am

as per email circulated today..

Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Residents Feedback Form-Security Form

Post by gee210678 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

1. Most of the the time the guards are sleeping. They are not alert on who is coming in or going out from the taman.
2. What is the purpose of having the stickers when the guards d o not even bother to check on it.
3. Whenever the guards make their rounds, they just ride past fast on the motorcycle and dont even bother to look into the houses.
4. Sometimes the base is totally unoccupied.
5. The non-residents(strangers on motorcycle and on foot) still wandering around in the taman. In fact they walk past the guards and the guards do not even question them at all.

How to improve:
1. The guards should be totally alert on whoever is coming in the taman, whether by car, by foot, motorcycle and bicycle.
2. The guards should make a stop at the entrance and check for car stickers.
3. Instead of riding past fast on the motorcycle, the guards should also make rounds on foot.

gee210678

View user profile

Back to top Go down

residents feed back form-security service

Post by ruslan on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:09 am

hai,
setakat hari ini perkhidmatan yg diberi oleh pengawal keselamatan yg ditugaskan adalah memuaskan.
cadangan saya utk menambah baik lagi perkhidmatan,setiap kenderaan yg ingin memasuki kawasan perumahan ini
perlu memperlahankan kenderaan,pengawal perlulah memastikan kenderaan itu mempunyai pelekat taman ini.sekiranya
kenderaan yang tidak mempunyai pelekat haruslah ditanya destinasi yang hendak dituju.setakat ini keadaan itu tidak berlaku.

ruslan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosli bin Mokri on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 pm

ruslan wrote:hai,
setakat hari ini perkhidmatan yg diberi oleh pengawal keselamatan yg ditugaskan adalah memuaskan.
cadangan saya utk menambah baik lagi perkhidmatan,setiap kenderaan yg ingin memasuki kawasan perumahan ini
perlu memperlahankan kenderaan,pengawal perlulah memastikan kenderaan itu mempunyai pelekat taman ini.sekiranya
kenderaan yang tidak mempunyai pelekat haruslah ditanya destinasi yang hendak dituju.setakat ini keadaan itu tidak berlaku.

Kenderaan berpelekat juga harus ditanya sekiranya "mencurigakan" kerana dikhuatiri kereta berpelekat tersebut dipandu pencuri kenderaan keluar kawasan perumahan. Kes Study - kenderaan Azwan Ali (pengacara & Pelakon) telah dicuri walaupun dalam kawasan perumahan berpengawal keselamatan. Smile
Rosli bin Mokri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOUSE Stickers

Post by naaaziz on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm

hi... today i'm told by my neighbour that all those who have paid up the security charges of RM300
are given a sticker to put up on the wall outside the house. i have paid in full for 2 of our houses
and have not received it and/or have not even been advised on it... WHY this treatment when i
have paid RM600 for the security services and also RM100 of the annual fees for 2 houses.

does this mean that our 2 houses are not being monitored by the guards on their rounds as we do
NOT have the sticker put up?

an URGENT reply would be appreciated.

thank you.

naaaziz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Enforce full security

Post by Yas on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:43 am

The whole idea of having securities is to feel safe and sound and that should be enforced and not literally making security guards sit at the entrance gates and think thats the end of the story. Though with security there are less of other cars and motor bikes in this area, definitely there has been improvements but still there are lots to be done. The grace period of those who haven't paid should be over by now and the committee should enforce stricter rules such as only cars with stickers should be allowed inside this area. I live on hilir 6, and the guys in the kampung houses park their cars everyday right opposite my house and other houses, so they get free security services for their houses and cars.

Yas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nash on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:09 am

Yas wrote:The whole idea of having securities is to feel safe and sound and that should be enforced and not literally making security guards sit at the entrance gates and think thats the end of the story. Though with security there are less of other cars and motor bikes in this area, definitely there has been improvements but still there are lots to be done. The grace period of those who haven't paid should be over by now and the committee should enforce stricter rules such as only cars with stickers should be allowed inside this area. I live on hilir 6, and the guys in the kampung houses park their cars everyday right opposite my house and other houses, so they get free security services for their houses and cars.

hello Yas,
This has been discussed in the committee meeting last monday, and the guard has been instructed to close the barrier and open whenever there is a passing motorist. Due to the legal issue, we cannot yet stop any vehicle from entering, but we have ask the guard to check and take note of all incoming vehicle without sticker.

NASH
Nash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOUSE Stickers

Post by naaaziz on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:18 pm

to date i have still not received my YELLOW Security House Sticker.
i suppose the guards on patrol are now giving my house amiss as i do not
have the sticker posted on my wall. needless to say i am paying for NO
security... i suppose there's no urgency on this matter where this resident
is concerned!

i don't even know who is in charge of this matter as i have looked thru this
website and am unable to find a name or contact no.

thank you.

naaaziz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GATED AND SECURITY PATROL

Post by nelliloong on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Mr Naaaziz,

Please contact Mr Raymond Lee of 50, Jalan Hilir 4 or tel: 012-3091022

nelliloong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LAU AI NAH on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 am

Mr Naaziz,

We have given the Yellow sticker to the security to sent to your house this morning.

Thank you.

Ainah Lau

LAU AI NAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: