Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:44 am

this is the google maps for our area.. you guys welcome to add information here as you wish, drop me an email here and I would add you on the system...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110991863535827769892.0004528b4ad2db4bbce57

click at the 'Satellite' on top right to see your house..

cyclops

Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

address

Post by azah on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 am

hi nash,
i find that having this forum brought us residents of Sri Angsana Hilir closer and proactive towards a better living evironment. This is really a brilliant idea and I suppose soon all of us will be hi-tech savvy. Mana tau we could create a wireless community macam di sebuah perkampungan di Taiwan (i got the opportunity to visit sometime last year).

Anyways...my only comment is our Sri Angsana Hilir proper address is Taman Sri Angsana Hilir, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Even though we are in the jurisdiction of Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya, but we are in the Wilayah Persekutuan cluster. Pelik tapi benar, and because of that we enjoy the 20% water rebate...yohooooooo...its already in the current bill

I suggest we change our address at the top banner...instead of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Residents Association, Ampang Jaya, Selangor to Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Residents Association, 55100 Kuala Lumpur

cuma cadangan saja supaya orang tak confuse...sebab ampang jaya is the other side of town

cheers
avatar
azah

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-07-22
Location : 44 Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile http://www.klasiber.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:36 pm

azah wrote:hi nash,
i find that having this forum brought us residents of Sri Angsana Hilir closer and proactive towards a better living evironment. This is really a brilliant idea and I suppose soon all of us will be hi-tech savvy. Mana tau we could create a wireless community macam di sebuah perkampungan di Taiwan (i got the opportunity to visit sometime last year).

Anyways...my only comment is our Sri Angsana Hilir proper address is Taman Sri Angsana Hilir, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Even though we are in the jurisdiction of Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya, but we are in the Wilayah Persekutuan cluster. Pelik tapi benar, and because of that we enjoy the 20% water rebate...yohooooooo...its already in the current bill

I suggest we change our address at the top banner...instead of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Residents Association, Ampang Jaya, Selangor to Taman Sri Angsana Hilir Residents Association, 55100 Kuala Lumpur

cuma cadangan saja supaya orang tak confuse...sebab ampang jaya is the other side of town

cheers

thanks..
yep, more people participate in the discussion would be better..
I have changed the banner.
More improvement to the site in later stage..

I like the wireless ideas, something like we can put up centralized wifi and everyone (who wanted to join) can share the fees. Its much cheaper and we can get faster and 24/7 connection. Lets put more discussion on this.

New features soon on the site - I would try to incorporate some live video feed of the road next to my house..

sunny

Admin
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-07-15

View user profile http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

maps of Sri Angsana Hilir,KL

Post by nelliloong on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks Admin for the prompt correction but you will still need to correct it again cos it should read 55100 and not 51000.

Cheers

nelliloong

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-07-18
Location : 43 Jalan Hilir 4, Taman sri Angsana Hilir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Nash on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:12 am

nelliloong wrote:Thanks Admin for the prompt correction but you will still need to correct it again cos it should read 55100 and not 51000.

Cheers

thanks, correction done...
Very Happy
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Kamal H5 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 am

great job nash and hello everyone....
Wink

Kamal H5

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-07-18
Age : 45
Location : 72 H 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

live video

Post by bh on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:44 am

hi amin,

i like your idea of : "New features soon on the site - I would try to incorporate some live video feed of the road next to my house.." but can it be not only limit to certain area but to cover the whole of our taman? so that when is live video on this blog then who ever log in can help to monitor and aware what is happening to our taman.

bh

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-07-16
Location : jalan hilir 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Nash on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 am

bh wrote:hi amin,

i like your idea of : "New features soon on the site - I would try to incorporate some live video feed of the road next to my house.." but can it be not only limit to certain area but to cover the whole of our taman? so that when is live video on this blog then who ever log in can help to monitor and aware what is happening to our taman.

hello BH
there is discussion here to install security camera for our taman. the idea still floating.. if everyone agree, then yes, anyone can watch the live video feed from anywehere, home, office, mobile phone.. etc etc.. I'm checking the cost now...

http://sriangsanahilir.forumotion.com/idea-suggestion-and-improvement-f2/suggestion-security-camera-t22.htm

in the mean time, I'm working on my own personal camera on the road next to my house to watch those guys who jump over fence at my backyard..
avatar
Nash

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : No 21, Jalan Hilir 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maps of Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum