Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumpulan Yasin

4 posters

Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Kumpulan Yasin

Post by azah Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:49 am

Hi and Salam,
I would like to suggest for the muslim community that we start a small group of Kumpulan Yasin for women and also men. Thats the only way we could interact with each other and getting to know whos who in our community, and at the same time we will get Hidayah, insyallah.
azah
azah

http://www.klasiber.com

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Kumpulan Yassin

Post by guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks Azah for the suggestion.
Definately I agree to your proposal. So may be we can start somewhere especially with those who are not working (aka full time home minister). And also may be can have the mengaji group as well. But we must have the qualified teacher (ustazah) to teach.
May be can start collect names and get to know each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by azah Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:13 pm

guest wrote:Thanks Azah for the suggestion.
Definately I agree to your proposal. So may be we can start somewhere especially with those who are not working (aka full time home minister). And also may be can have the mengaji group as well. But we must have the qualified teacher (ustazah) to teach.
May be can start collect names and get to know each other.

Yes, mengaji is one brilliant idea....let me check out ustazah that am able to conduct classes for us here. will update on this soon.
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Mengaji

Post by 58jalanhilir4 Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:52 am

I pun agree ngan azah.... Bukan hanya dapat keberkatan tetapi menggalakkan lebih silaturrahim sesama kita.
Maybe kita boleh organize mengaji quran bagi anak2 di kawasan taman kita tanpa perlu hantar ketempat yang jauh.Atau sesiapa sahaja yang mahu belajar al quran dengan lebih baik. setuju sesangat la cadangan ni.

I'm so happy sangat ngan cadangan azah ni.Terasa macam kat kampung asal pulak rasanya! Walaupun dikota tapi kita masih boleh create satu environment yang mesra like this! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

58jalanhilir4

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Re: Kumpulan Yasin

Post by Nash Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 pm

58jalanhilir4 wrote:I pun agree ngan azah.... Bukan hanya dapat keberkatan tetapi menggalakkan lebih silaturrahim sesama kita.
Maybe kita boleh organize mengaji quran bagi anak2 di kawasan taman kita tanpa perlu hantar ketempat yang jauh.Atau sesiapa sahaja yang mahu belajar al quran dengan lebih baik. setuju sesangat la cadangan ni.

I'm so happy sangat ngan cadangan azah ni.Terasa macam kat kampung asal pulak rasanya! Walaupun dikota tapi kita masih boleh create satu environment yang mesra like this! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Saya sokong, kalau dapat organize mengaji quran untuk anak2, count me in..
Nash
Nash

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty mengaji

Post by shahbudin Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 am

hai azah,
tq for ur excellent idea. for ur info, i hv appointed an ustaz to teach my children quran n fardhu ain since few years back. alhamdulillah all my children can recite quran fluently including my youngest son ( 8 years). If our comunity agree, i can ask the ustaz's group for the ustazah to teach us yassin n tahlil also the menggaji class. thats all i can share with you all. tq

shahbudin

Back to top Go down

Post by azah Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 pm

shahbudin wrote:hai azah,
tq for ur excellent idea. for ur info, i hv appointed an ustaz to teach my children quran n fardhu ain since few years back. alhamdulillah all my children can recite quran fluently including my youngest son ( 8 years). If our comunity agree, i can ask the ustaz's group for the ustazah to teach us yassin n tahlil also the menggaji class. thats all i can share with you all. tq
his

akum all,
i am honored that lots agreed to the suggestion. sorry for my late response because I was away. Shahbudin, would appreciate if you could make inquiries from your ustaz if he could recommend an ustazah for the women community and maybe the ustaz can take care of you men and maybe the children.

If agreed, I would suggest we start during the coming Ramadan and we start with Tadarus, maybe for the Home Minister ( home staying wifes) during the day and the men probably during the night after Tarawih.

Hope to get your help...

salam
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty menggaji

Post by shahbudin Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Ass'kum,
I hv ask the ustaz's group regarding our favour and he will give us the result by this wednesday. Insyaallah if there is available ustazah he will give us her details. May i know if every thing is ok, when and how we want to start? tq

shahbudin

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty kumpulan yasin

Post by azah Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

salam shahbudin,
thanks for your quick followup. I suggest that we could start with getting names who are interested in this group and then will discuss on the how, when and where that we could start, but as suggested in my last post, we could probably start during the month of Ramadan, so as we could have time to prepare and members then can schedule their time. Also, perhaps we could get feedback from the ustazah on her availability. salam

note: I will email to everyone about this project of ours, and hope to get response.
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Post by shahbudin Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

salam azah,
let me deal with the ustazah first, i will update to you any further kay. insyaallah everything will be ok. amiin

shahbudin

Back to top Go down

Post by azah Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Salam to all
Thansk again En. Shahbudin. Will wait for your feedback. By the way, you can also contact me on my cellphone 012-6616379 or drop by the house at 44 Jalan Hilir 5.

cheers
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty QURAN READING CLASSES

Post by YAS Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:00 am

Hi All,

Salams,

Well about the quran reading classes, there is a ustaz at Block A of Angsana Hilir condo which has a small surau. Ustaz Abdul Kader stays there and conducts reading classes as well as five times prayers.

Anyone interested in reading free quran classes are welcome to contact the ustaz directly at
016-3692-471. There is no age limit for the reading classes.

Thank u

cheers
yasmin

YAS

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty kumpulan yasin

Post by azah Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 am

Salam to Yas and all

Thanks for the good response and your suggestion Yas. However, we have found an ustaz and ustazah for the planning of starting quranic classes for adults and children as well as Fardu Ain class. En. Shahbudin and I will meet the ustaz and ustazah Thursday at 2.45 pm. Will update all of you on the outcome. Insyallah

salam
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Kumpulam Yasin

Post by azah Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Salam to all.

This is to inform the muslim community and those seconded my proposal of organising a kumpulan yasin or kelas menggaji in our community. Puan Yati and I had a very good discussion with Ustaz Azhar, and through his advise, there's actually lots that we can achieve in having this group. However, we have decided that we will start with the women group first, and with this we have agreed on a date for an introduction event to this motion.

With this I personally invite all the muslim families to our introduction event as :

Date : 30th August, 2008 (Saturday)
Time : 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Venue : No 68, Jalan Hilir 4

We would appreciate if everyone could confirm their present for this event to either Pn Yati 019-6596878 or Azah 012-6616379. We would appreciate too if anyone could contribute to the "makan" .... since we a "pennyless" for the time being...heheheehehe Sad so even mineral water is most welcome.

Till we meet soon, insyallah this Ramadan hope to be a better one.

salam
Yati and Azah

P/S : I will post the program for this event lastest by next week. FYI the program will be drawn by Ustaz Azhar himself. Would also welcome any suggestion on a bigger venue for this event. TQ
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty event

Post by Yas Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Salams to all,

Well, just curious to know, can non-malays join in for the talks and classes, will it be all in malay. Approxmiately, how many people are you guys expecting for this event, if you could give a rough figure, then I can contribute some drinks for the event.

Thanks

Yasmin

Yas

Back to top Go down

Post by azah Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Yas wrote:Salams to all,

Well, just curious to know, can non-malays join in for the talks and classes, will it be all in malay. Approxmiately, how many people are you guys expecting for this event, if you could give a rough figure, then I can contribute some drinks for the event.

Thanks

Yasmin

Hi Yasmin,

Everyone is invited and we appreciate any sort of contribution. So you are most welcome.

cheers
azah
azah

Back to top Go down

Kumpulan Yasin Empty Kumpulam Yasin

Post by azah Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Majlis Suai Kenal & Doa Selamat Sempena Menyambut Ramadan 1429

Assalammualaikum wrbt

Tuan/Puan,

Jemputan ke Majlis Suai Kenal & Doa Selamat

Di atas keberkatan Allah s.w.t setelah sekian lama akhirnya tercapailah harapan kami penduduk Islam Taman Sri Angsana Hilir, 55100 Kg. Pandan. Justeru itu bersempena dengan kedatangannya bulan yang mulia iaitu Bulan Ramadan, kami penduduk Islam di sini berbesar hati untuk mengadakan Majlis Suai Kenal dan seterusnya Doa Selamat bagi menyambut Ramadan 1429.

Bersempena dengan majlis ini, kami juga ingin menyebarkan kepada penduduk Islam Taman Sri Angsana Hilir, kami ingin melancarkan Program “Jom Join” bagi mendapatkan ahli-ahli untuk beberapa program yang telah dicadangkan untuk dijalankan di komuniti ini.

Dengan ini, kami menjemput tuan-tuan dan puan-puan berserta keluarga ke majlis ini pada:

Tarikh : 30hb August, 2008

Tempat : No 68, Jalan Hilir 4

Masa : 2.30 petang – 5.00 petang

Kehadiran tuan-tuan dan puan-puan serta keluarga amat dialu-alukan dan diharap mendapat keberkatan. Insyallah.

Segala pertanyaan sila hubungi:

Puan Yati - 019-6596878
Puan Hazizah – 012-6616379

Sekian, terima kasih

Yang berusaha
Penduduk Islam Persatuan Penduduk Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

Nota: Kami amatlah berbesar hati sekiranya mendapat sumbangan juadah/minuman dari para hadirin.

Aturcara Majlis Program “Jom Join”

2.30 - 2.45 pm Kedatangan tetamu

3.00 pm Ucapan Pengerus Majlis

3.15 pm Nasyid & Doa pembukaan

3.40 pm Ucapan Pengerusi Persatuan Penduduk Taman Sri Angsana Hilir

4.00 pm Ramah mesra suai kenal antara ahli-ahli persatuan penduduk Islam, Taman
Sri Angsana Hilir dan tenaga pengajar dari Harmoni Insan Sdn. Bhd.
- Program Motivasi
- Kursus
- Latihan
- Kelas Bimbingan – Wanita, Lelaki dan Kanak-kanak

4.30 pm Persembahan kebudayaan anak-anak dari Rumah Siram Kasih

4.45 pm Jamuan ringan, jualan amal

5.00 pm Majlis Bersurai
azah
azah

Back to top Go down